Going mobile

I finally started working on the mobile platform. Right now, it is wired for bare essentials (motor driver and transceiver) for testing the drive codes. I learned a few things today from doing this: 1. Your code might be fine, but you need to be aware of which arduino pins can output PWM. This is clear on the labeled arduinos, but not the case with the “bare bone” RBBBs. 2. Watch your curly brackets when doing multiple nested loops. They can cause chaos and are hard as heck to track down. That goes for breaks in switch cases as well.

Mobile platform
Monitor

PS – the monitor is a mess right now as I drilled holes for the antenna today.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s